NEW YORK FASHION STREET – WOMEN FASHION CLOTHING CATALOGS.
New York Fashion Street
- Fashion Street refers to a cluster of about 130 to 140 clothing shops on MG Road in South Mumbai, India. Besides clothing, there are also several shoe and jewellery shops.
- the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
- A major city and port in southeastern <em>New York</em>, situated on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Hudson River; pop. 7,322,564. It is situated mainly on islands, linked by bridges, and consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the economic and cultural heart of the city, containing the stock exchange on Wall Street and the headquarters of the United Nations
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Canadian border and Lake Ontario in the northwest, as well as on the Atlantic coast in the southeast; pop. 18,976,457; capital, Albany; statehood, July 26, 1788 (11). Originally settled by the Dutch, it was surrendered to the British in 1664. <em>New York</em> was one of the original thirteen states
new york fashion street – Bill Cunningham
Cunningham’s enormous body of work is more reliable than any catwalk as an expression of time, place and individual flair. The range of people he snaps uptown fixtures like Wintour, Brooke Astor, Tom Wolfe and Annette de la Renta (who appear in the film out of their love for Bill), downtown eccentrics and everyone in between reveals a delirious and delicious romp through New York. But rarely has anyone embodied contradictions as happily and harmoniously as Bill, who lived a monk-like existence in the same Carnegie Hall studio at for fifty years, never eats in restaurants and gets around solely on bike number 29 (28 having been stolen).
Bill Cunningham New York is a delicate, funny and often poignant portrait of a dedicated artist whose only wealth is his own humanity and unassuming grace.
DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
High-definition master, enhanced for widescreen viewing
20 minutes of additional scenes
Original U.S. theatrical trailer
5.1 surround and stereo soundtracks
English subtitles for the deaf and hearing impaired (SDH)
PLUS: A 12-page collectible booklet with a director s statement and more
New York Fashion
Not sure which shot I like more though…
Leica M8 + Voigtlander 50mm f1.1 Nokton
new york fashion street